Homecoming Spirit Week

Homecoming Spirit Week was an interesting one to say the least. 

On Monday, September 16th, the students of MV wore jerseys from all different sports from teams all over the country. 

Tuesday was Decades Day and students dressed up as people from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Mr. Taylor wore his mullet wig and his Guns N Roses T-shirt. Miss Gerbsch, Mrs. Adison, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Clarkson, and Ms. Scruggs dressed up as characters from “The Breakfast Club”.

Wednesday was USA Day and the students of MV really showed their school spirit. There were at least two guys who walked around school with a Saturdays are for The Boys flag tied around their necks. Another student was unidentifiable because of the amount of red, white, and blue he was wearing.

Thursday was Ages Day. The freshman dressed up like babies, sophomores dressed like teenagers, juniors dressed as parents/adults, and seniors dressed as senior citizens. The staff of MVHS got to dress up as any age of their choosing. Mrs. Riesterer, Mrs. Adison, Mrs. Bauchert, and Miss Gerbsch dressed like babies; Mr. Guthrie, Mrs. Van Heel, and Mrs. Archer dressed like VSCO girls; Ms. Scruggs dressed like a parent, and lastly Mr. Taylor, and Mr. Mitchel, Biology, dressed like senior citizens.

“My favorite spirit day was Ages Day. I dressed up like a dad and had a blast making dad jokes all day,” said Lucie Lottes, 11.

Last but not least, on Friday, September 20th, was MV Spirit Day. Some Marauders were decked out in black and gold to show off their school spirit.

The MV Current • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The MV Current Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *