Words of wisdom from upperclassmen

More stories from Allison Yoder

High school can be rough, and it is always good to know that students are constantly learning new things. These new things are not only educational, but social, as well. It takes time to gather this advice and information, so once a student becomes a junior in school, they have obtained a fair amount of tips and bits of advice they have learned throughout their years. Here is a list of the top 4 things that the members of the class of 2019 have to offer for underclassmen.

1. Branch out. Try something new. “Get involved in as many clubs and go to as many sports games as possible. It’s so worth it to go and have fun with friends, and to meet new people,” said Lexi Price, 11.
  2. Neglection is not your friend. “Don’t procrastinate on your homework, especially when you have hard classes,” said Halle Strege, 11.
  3. The only stupid questions are the ones that go unasked. ¨If you don’t understand something, ask your teacher, you will do better on your tests and quizzes if you understand the material better,” said Kaylen Morgan, 11.
  4. Have fun, but remember that school should be your number one priority. “Sleep more than you study, study more than you party, and party as much as you possibly can,” said Clare Bielefeld, 11.

By following these words of wisdom and bits of encouragement, high school will be easier than ever, and will even help underclassmen can have a great time.